Stable housing is an important outcome for those who have a mental health diagnosis. Adapt provides the following types of housing support:
- Supported Housing – staff work with you on skills and resources needed to maintain housing as well as accessing community resources.
- Residential Treatment- Intensive Residential Treatment (IRTS) program to assist you with developing skills needed to maintain your own housing as well as develop skills, strategies and supports to manage mental health
- Supported Community Living- limited monthly housing subsidy designed to assist with maintaining affordable housing
- Housing Resources- assistance with locating and accessing housing resources
- Housing Liaison- staff member who works with the community to develop housing resources